Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Post

Well first off I want to thank you for visiting my blog, I hope that you find my writings informative and come to visit and read them often.

The theme of my blogs will pretty much always revolve around the areas of finance and investing, as that is something I love and talk about all day anyways; so... why not just write about it "a little" at night too. To make it a little more personal and light to read, I will write my blogs as if I am speaking to you personally. Some of them may come out long, who knows; but I will always do my best not to stray and do as much as I can to keep you involved.

Lastly I want to send special thanks to a few people... well if you're reading this... chances are you know who you all are. Thank you for the opportunities you have granted me that has given me the experience and confidence that carry with every minute of every day. I would have never been who I am now, nor who will be, if it were not for your help, your guidence, and your friendship. And your business! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment